Collingwood Community Tennis Club
Welcome to the Collingwood Community Tennis Club
We are a grassroots, non-profit organization committed to fostering the sport of tennis by organizing and delivering affordable and high quality tennis programs of all sorts for the residents of Collingwood and the surrounding area.
Between May and October we offer a wide variety of great adult and junior tennis programs for players of all ages and skill levels.
Our club's coaches are highly trained and certified tennis professionals who know what they're doing — their lessons and clinics are second to none and continue to be some of the most affordable in the Collingwood area as well.
CCTC Bulletin Board
PRIVATE LESSONS WITH SUNNY25 June 2020
- If you are interested in private tennis lessons (outside of the CCTC) for you and/or your family, we encourage you to reach out to our awesome tennis pro, Sunny, this summer!
- Here is his contact information . . .
COVID-19 CLUB UPDATE3 June 2020
- The situation in Ontario with COVID-19 continues to be a very serious concern and one that is not trending in the right direction — as evidenced by the province extending the state of emergency for an additional four weeks until June 30th
- At this point in time we do not feel we can responsibility open our tennis club yet for the summer — we need to do our part to keep our community safe by helping to slow the spread of this novel coronavirus
- As things change and new guidelines / recommendations are announced, we will revisit the situation and see what, if anything, is possible for July, August or September
- We realize this is very disappointing news to share — and we did not come to this decision lightly — but we want to do the right thing for the club, our members and the whole community in these uncertain times
- More information will be shared soon about private lessons that can be taken with our tennis pro, Sunny, who is still offering lessons on his own outside of the CCTC this summer
- Thank you for your understanding and all the fantastic community support we've received over the years
NETS ARE UP20 May 2020
- PRC staff have finished putting up nets on all the public courts around town — at Kinsmen, Princeton Shores and Mair Mills
- Now that tennis courts are open, we are assessing our options for the kind of tennis programs that we can safely offer this spring/summer
- Please check back here in the coming days and weeks to see how that will look
REGISTRATIONS STILL ON HOLD1 May 2020
- Ontario declared a state of emergency on March 17th due to the novel coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19)
- All our spring and summer programs are on hold temporarily until the province begins to reopen again
- We will update our website as we know more once the government of Ontario and the Town of Collingwood reveal their plans for when public spaces can be safely reopened
REGISTRATION IS OPEN15 March 2020
- All our junior and adult spring programs are now online and open for registration (May and June)
- Some of our initial summer programs are as well (July)
- All the details can be found under
Lessons & Camps
SPRING PROGRAMS COMING SOON4 March 2020
- Rest assured that we are hard at work on our 2020 programming for the upcoming tennis season
- May and June's offerings for juniors and adults will be available next week
- Please stay tuned and check back soon . . .
SANTA CLAUS PARADE
World-class tennis instruction
In July 2017, we were very honoured when
Hubert Karrasch came to Collingwood and offered to run some tennis lessons for our members, giving us the opportunity to learn from a former ITF world no. 1 Over 35 singles and Over 45 doubles professional tennis player!
Sponsors and Partnerships
We would like to acknowledge and thank our fantastic local sponsors and community partnerships. Their generous support over the years has helped ensure we could continue to offer and run affordable tennis programs in Collingwood.