We're the Collingwood Community Tennis Club — or just "CCTC" for short.
We offer a wide variety of adult and junior tennis programs from May through to September for all ages and skill levels. You'll find our tennis pros are always highly trained and deliver on programming that is second to none — not to mention among the most affordable in the Collingwood area as well.
More information about us and what we have to offer can be found below and across our website.
We hope to see you on the courts!
P.S. — If you or your kids are new to the sport and don't have a racquet yet, don't worry. We do have a few spares! While members should have their own equipment to bring to lessons, thanks to our generous sponsors at the Optimist Club of Collingwood, we are able to provide racquets to those who'd like to try their hand at tennis before committing. (And if you're looking for a place to buy a good racquet, might we suggest checking out the good folks at Sporting Life or Sport Chek right here in Collingwood.)
News and announcements
• [April] Here are some important upcoming dates!
- Our first weekly ladies’ house league night will be run on Monday, May 13th from 5:30 to 7:30pm at Princeton Shores
- Our first weekly mixed round robin will be run on Tuesday, May 14th from 5:30 to 7:30pm at Princeton Shores
- Our first weekly men’s house league night will be run on Thursday, May 16th from 5 to 7 pm at Princeton Shores
- Our CCTC season opener round robin and family fun day will be held on Saturday May 25th from 10 am to 1 pm at Kinsmen Park. More details to follow. Rain date will be Sunday May 26th.
• [May 4] Nets are up around town!
Tennis season is officially back! The nets went up on all the tennis courts around town at the end of April. Now we just need to hope for some warmer, sunnier weather so we can start getting out there to play!
• [April] Kids summer camps for July and August now open for registration!
Details on our summer camps (ages 5–8 and 8–12) are now posted! Have a look and sign your kids up today for July and August!
Early bird discount:
- Sign up for both the July and August sessions together for only $180!
• [March] Lessons for May and June are open for registration
Spring is here, which can only mean one thing — it's almost time for tennis again! Check out all the new adult and junior programs we're offering this year. All clinics will be taught by our new 2019 tennis pros, Sunny and Dave, who many in the area will likely know from Monterra Tennis!
Up-to-date information on cancellations
You can also bookmark the following link to easily access and view this information online anytime . . .
Why become a CCTC member?
House leagues (Mondays and Thursdays)
All members are welcome to play in our FREE Monday and Thursday night house leagues. No signup necessary — if you're a CCTC member then just come out and start playing some regular tennis!
Round robins (Tuesdays)
On Tuesday nights members are invited to come out to our FREE weekly round robin. No sign up necessary — if you're a CCTC member then just come out and start having fun with your tennis friends!
World-class tennis instruction
In July 2017, we were very honoured when Hubert Karrasch came to Collingwood and offered to run some tennis lessons for our members, giving us the opportunity to learn from a former world no. 1 over 35 singles and doubles ITF professional tennis player!
Sponsors and partnerships
We would like to acknowledge and thank our fantastic local sponsors and community partnerships. Without their generous support we could not run our various programs and events year after year.
The Collingwood Community Tennis Club is a grassroots, non-profit organization that is committed to fostering the sport of tennis by organizing and delivering affordable, high quality tennis programs on local courts — easily accessible by foot, bike or car at three neighbourhood parks — for the residents of Collingwood and the surrounding area.