** PLEASE SEE OUR HOMEPAGE BELOW FOR ALL UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON TENNIS PROGRAM CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES **
We're the Collingwood Community Tennis Club — or just "CCTC" for short.
We offer a wide variety of adult and junior tennis programs from May through to September for all ages and skill levels. You'll find our tennis pros are always highly trained and deliver on programming that is second to none — not to mention among the most affordable in the Collingwood area as well.
More information about us and what we have to offer can be found below and across our website.
We hope to see you on the courts!
P.S. — If you or your kids are new to the sport and don't have a racquet yet, don't worry. We do have a few spares! While members should have their own equipment to bring to lessons, thanks to our generous sponsors at the Optimist Club of Collingwood, we are able to provide racquets to those who'd like to try their hand at tennis before committing. (And if you're looking for a place to buy a good racquet, might we suggest checking out the good folks at Sporting Life or Sport Chek right here in Collingwood.)
Up-to-date information on cancellations . . .
You can also bookmark the following link to quickly access and view information on any program cancellations too!
News and announcements . . .
- The next batch of lessons for July are now open for registration!
- [NEW] Junior Monday/Wednesday Progressive II and Progressive III programs have been pushed back a week so they will not be starting on Canada's Day anymore! SIGN UP here and have a great first long weekend of summer!
- [NEW] ADULT and JUNIOR summer evening programs are posted for July and a new summer camp for August was added as well!! Check them out and SIGN UP today!
- Have you received your CCTC 2019 shoe tag yet?
- Are you interested in a program that's now full?
- Summer camps for kids in July and August now open for registration too!
- Ages 5–8 and 8–12.
- All the details can be found on the JUNIOR PROGRAMS page. Have a look and sign up your kids today!
- Special early-bird discount: Sign up for the July and August sessions together for only $180!
Why become a CCTC member?
House leagues (Mondays and Thursdays)
All members are welcome to play in our FREE Monday and Thursday night house leagues. No signup necessary — if you're a CCTC member then just come out and start playing some regular tennis!
Round robins (Tuesdays)
On Tuesday nights members are invited to come out to our FREE weekly round robin. No sign up necessary — if you're a CCTC member then just come out and start having fun with your tennis friends!
World-class tennis instruction
In July 2017, we were very honoured when Hubert Karrasch came to Collingwood and offered to run some tennis lessons for our members, giving us the opportunity to learn from a former world no. 1 over 35 singles and doubles ITF professional tennis player!
Sponsors and partnerships
We would like to acknowledge and thank our fantastic local sponsors and community partnerships. Without their generous support we could not run our various programs and events year after year.
The Collingwood Community Tennis Club is a grassroots, non-profit organization that is committed to fostering the sport of tennis by organizing and delivering affordable, high quality tennis programs on local courts — easily accessible by foot, bike or car at three neighbourhood parks — for the residents of Collingwood and the surrounding area.