2020 registrations have been put on hold temporarily.
We apologize for any inconvenience and wish to thank you for your understanding during these uncertain times.
Please stay safe and take care of each other.
Welcome to the Collingwood Community Tennis Club
We are a grassroots, non-profit organization committed to fostering the sport of tennis by organizing and delivering affordable and high quality tennis programs of all sorts for the residents of Collingwood and the surrounding area.
Between May and October we offer a wide variety of great adult and junior tennis programs for players of all ages and skill levels.
Our club's coaches are highly trained and certified tennis professionals who know what they're doing — their lessons and clinics are second to none and continue to be some of the most affordable in the Collingwood area as well.
CCTC Bulletin Board
REGISTRATION IS OPEN15 March 2020
- All our junior and adult spring programs are now online and open for registration (May and June)
- Some of our initial summer programs are as well (July)
- All the details can be found under
Lessons & Camps
SPRING PROGRAMS COMING SOON4 March 2020
- Rest assured that we are hard at work on our 2020 programming for the upcoming tennis season
- May and June's offerings for juniors and adults will be available next week
- Please stay tuned and check back soon...
SANTA CLAUS PARADE
World-class tennis instruction
In July 2017, we were very honoured when
Hubert Karrasch came to Collingwood and offered to run some tennis lessons for our members, giving us the opportunity to learn from a former ITF world no. 1 Over 35 singles and Over 45 doubles professional tennis player!
Sponsors and Partnerships
We would like to acknowledge and thank our fantastic local sponsors and community partnerships. Their generous support over the years has helped ensure we could continue to offer and run affordable tennis programs in Collingwood.