Group lessons are carefully designed to introduce new players to the game of tennis and to help experienced players thrive. All lessons are taught by professional and experienced coaches.
The CCTC uses the Progressive Tennis approach, which has been identified by Tennis Canada and other tennis leaders as a best-practice methodology. By allowing players to use equipment and courts that are appropriate for their age and ability, they can have more success, more quickly. Which means more fun for everyone!
If you or your friends would like to play tennis this summer, the CCTC is the place to be. Every year we run programs at all three neighbourhood parks. The goal is to have fun while learning new skills and making new friends.
- ADULT • Drop In • $20
If you want to try a session without committing to all four (4), you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you'd be able to drop in on a particular day. One of our tennis coaches will get in contact to confirm if there is room or not. If so, we will send you an invoice for the approved drop-in session at $20. Your payment must be successfully processed before attending.
Beginner/Intermediate • Feeding Frenzy • Drill & Play
Minimum # of participants per class: 3
Maximum # of participants per class: 6
Minimum # of participants per class: 4
Maximum # of participants per class: 8
- [ADLT06] Tuesday/Thursday Beginner/Intermediate • September 10/12, 17/19 (4 Lessons) • 5:00pm – 6:00pm • Kinsmen Park • $60
- [ADLT07] Tuesday/Thursday Beginner/Intermediate • September 24/26, October 1/3 (4 Lessons) • 5:00pm – 6:00pm • Kinsmen Park • $60
What else do you need to know?
In order for programs to run, we must have at least 3 or 4 participants, depending on the program, registered a week prior to the start of the class or else it may be cancelled. We will get in contact with any members affected.
In the event of rain or other unsafe or unplayable conditions on the courts, the following protocol will be followed:
- Our website will be updated as soon as possible with notice for any cancelled classes or programs. Please see the "Up-to-date information on cancellations" section on our homepage — or contact us at email@example.com if you're still uncertain.
Emails will be sent out to the families of participants to make arrangements for make-up classes.
It is important that participants attempt to attend all lessons. Due to high demand and busy program schedules, make-up classes are not available in the event that a student misses a lesson.
Want even more personal attention? Our professional coaches are available for one-on-one instruction at all CCTC court locations — or another of your choosing. Whether you're an advanced player looking to step up your game, an intermediate looking to improve, or new to the sport and will be playing tennis for the first time, we can help.
Please note: You must already be a current CCTC member for 2019!
Schedule and locations are customized for you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
- Private (1 person) — $50 / hour
- Semi-private (2 persons) — $35 / hour per person
- Private group (3 persons) — $25 / hour per person
- Private group (4–5 persons) — $20 / hour per person
- Private group (6–8 persons) — $15 / hour per person
Questions or feedback?
Adult programs can be extremely lively and the coaches may not always have time to answer your questions. If there's something that you would like to discuss, please contact us at email@example.com.