- Adult and junior membership fees paid for the season are non-refundable after joining.
- Adult and junior program fees for any lessons, clinics, drills, summer camps, etc. are also generally not refundable once you've been registered.
- A refund of program fees for medical reasons only may be considered provided that the request is received by us online at
firstname.lastname@example.org minimum of 48 hours prior to the commencement of the program(s) in question.
- Any amount refunded will be entirely at the discretion of the CCTC Board of Directors and subject to an administrative and processing fee.
- In the event of rain, wet courts, or any other unsafe conditions, we will update our website as soon as possible with notice of any cancelled lessons or other club programs.
- Please see the
Status of Scheduled Tennis Programssection on our homepage.
- You can also email us at
email@example.com confirm where things stand if you're still uncertain.
- Notification of arrangements for make-up classes will be sent out via email.
- Due to busy program schedules, it is important to attend each lesson you registered for as make-up classes are not available in the event that one is missed.
- Suitable attire (no jeans, cut-offs, etc.) and non-marking tennis shoes must be worn on the courts.
- Never walk behind another court while play is in progress.
- Wait for a break in play before interrupting others for whatever reason (i.e. to return a ball).
- Be mindful of stray balls rolling onto your court and return them to their court at the first break in play.
- Keep talking and other distractions to a minimum.
- CCTC coaches or board members reserve the right to remove a member from a program should his or her behaviour be deemed a distraction to learning or a hindrance to maintaining a fun and safe environment for any other participants.